Eaton Vance Ohio Municipal Income Trust (EVO)
12:46 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
- EVO stock price ($8.79) is close to the 52-week low ($8.40). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See EVO price chart.
- EVO quarterly revenue growth was 24.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.68% and 6.06%, respectively). See EVO revenue growth chart.
- EVO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 26.13 percentage points. See EVO profitability chart.
- EVO forward P/E ratio is 36.63, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See EVO forward P/E ratio chart.
- EVO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 7.56, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See EVO PEG chart.
- EVO average analyst rating is Buy. See EVO analyst rating chart.
- EVO average analyst price target ($64.63) is above its current price ($8.79). See EVO price target chart.