Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR)
11:51 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- EXR quarterly revenue growth was 25.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (19.54% and 10.32%, respectively). See EXR revenue growth chart.
- EXR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.44 percentage points. See EXR profitability chart.
- EXR forward dividend yield is 3.47%, higher than the industry (1.78%) and sector (1.09%) forward dividend yields. See EXR forward dividend chart.
- EXR average analyst rating is Buy. See EXR analyst rating chart.
- EXR average analyst price target ($223.45) is above its current price ($172.71). See EXR price target chart.
- EXR Price/Sales ratio is 13.52, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See EXR forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- EXR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.22. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See EXR short interest ratio chart.