Diamondback Energy, Inc. (FANG)
Oct 07 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- FANG quarterly revenue growth was 56.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.86% and 16.20%, respectively). See FANG revenue growth chart.
- FANG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 71.33 percentage points. See FANG profitability chart.
- FANG forward dividend yield is 10.97%, higher than the industry (0.26%) and sector (0.42%) forward dividend yields. See FANG forward dividend chart.
- FANG forward P/E ratio is 4.93, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See FANG forward P/E ratio chart.
- FANG average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See FANG analyst rating chart.
- FANG average analyst price target ($174.07) is above its current price ($120.46). See FANG price target chart.
- FANG short share of float is 4.98%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See FANG short share of float chart.
- FANG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.28. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See FANG short interest ratio chart.