1st Constitution Bancorp (NJ) (FCCY)
Dec 04 close; Powered by IEX
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- FCCY forward dividend yield is 1.58%, higher than the industry (1.14%) and sector (0.73%) forward dividend yields. See FCCY forward dividend chart.
- FCCY average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See FCCY analyst rating chart.
- FCCY average analyst price target ($30.50) is above its current price ($23.81). See FCCY price target chart.
- FCCY quarterly revenue growth was 0.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (14.45% and 7.55%, respectively). See FCCY revenue growth chart.
- FCCY profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -5.56 percentage points. See FCCY profitability chart.
- FCCY PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.62, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See FCCY PEG chart.