FedEx Corporation (FDX)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
- FDX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.01 percentage points. See FDX profitability chart.
- FDX forward dividend yield is 1.42%, higher than the industry (0.91%) and sector (0.72%) forward dividend yields. See FDX forward dividend chart.
- FDX forward P/E ratio is 9.54, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See FDX forward P/E ratio chart.
- FDX average analyst rating is Buy. See FDX analyst rating chart.
- FDX average analyst price target ($288.54) is above its current price ($218.67). See FDX price target chart.