FedEx Corporation (FDX)
02:18 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
- FDX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.01 percentage points. See FDX profitability chart.
- FDX forward dividend yield is 2.26%, higher than the industry (0.96%) and sector (0.78%) forward dividend yields. See FDX forward dividend chart.
- FDX average analyst rating is Buy. See FDX analyst rating chart.
- FDX quarterly revenue growth was -6.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.23% and 7.27%, respectively). See FDX revenue growth chart.
- FDX average analyst price target ($201.68) is below its current price ($230.58). See FDX price target chart.