FedEx Corporation (FDX)
Feb 07 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short share of float
- FDX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.01 percentage points. See FDX profitability chart.
- FDX forward dividend yield is 2.91%, higher than the industry (0.97%) and sector (0.79%) forward dividend yields. See FDX forward dividend chart.
- FDX forward P/E ratio is 9.66, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See FDX forward P/E ratio chart.
- FDX average analyst rating is Buy. See FDX analyst rating chart.
- FDX quarterly revenue growth was 5.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (13.35% and 11.20%, respectively). See FDX revenue growth chart.
- FDX average analyst price target ($201.68) is below its current price ($202.11). See FDX price target chart.
- FDX short share of float is 3.65%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See FDX short share of float chart.