Fidelity Devonshire Trust: Fidelity Equity-Income Fund (FEQIX)
09:30 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
3-year return above the benchmark
No sales load or distribution fees
5-year return below the benchmark
10-year return below the benchmark
High expense ratio
- FEQIX 3-year return is 12.35%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 Value TR USD), 11.93%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
- FEQIX 5-year return is 7.67%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 Value TR USD), 12.07%.
- FEQIX 10-year return is 8.45%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 Value TR USD), 10.95%.
- FEQIX expense ratio is 0.57%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?