Fiserv, Inc. (FISV)
02:18 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- FISV stock price ($93.57) is close to the 52-week low ($88.38). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See FISV price chart.
- FISV profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.98 percentage points. See FISV profitability chart.
- FISV Price/Book ratio is 1.96, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See FISV forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- FISV PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.06, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See FISV PEG chart.
- FISV average analyst rating is Buy. See FISV analyst rating chart.
- FISV average analyst price target ($124.23) is above its current price ($93.57). See FISV price target chart.
- FISV quarterly revenue growth was 9.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.04% and 11.07%, respectively). See FISV revenue growth chart.
- FISV Price/Sales ratio is 3.63, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See FISV forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- FISV short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.45. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See FISV short interest ratio chart.