Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB)
May 28 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- FITB stock price ($25.82) is close to the 52-week low ($24.95). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See FITB price chart.
- FITB quarterly revenue growth was 11.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.98% and 2.44%, respectively). See FITB revenue growth chart.
- FITB profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.86 percentage points. See FITB profitability chart.
- FITB forward dividend yield is 5.14%, higher than the industry (1.81%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields. See FITB forward dividend chart.
- FITB forward P/E ratio is 7.55, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See FITB forward P/E ratio chart.
- FITB Price/Sales ratio is 2.22, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See FITB forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- FITB average analyst rating is Buy. See FITB analyst rating chart.
- FITB average analyst price target ($41.94) is above its current price ($25.82). See FITB price target chart.
- FITB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.55, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See FITB PEG chart.