First Solar, Inc. (FSLR)
May 28 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short share of float
- FSLR quarterly revenue growth was 10.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.50% and 6.58%, respectively). See FSLR revenue growth chart.
- FSLR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.50 percentage points. See FSLR profitability chart.
- FSLR average analyst rating is Buy. See FSLR analyst rating chart.
- FSLR Price/Sales ratio is 7.45, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See FSLR forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- FSLR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.92, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See FSLR PEG chart.
- FSLR average analyst price target ($144.83) is below its current price ($180.85). See FSLR price target chart.
- FSLR short share of float is 5.08%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See FSLR short share of float chart.