GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY)
02:33 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- GDDY quarterly revenue growth was 16.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (15.95% and 11.51%, respectively). See GDDY revenue growth chart.
- GDDY profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.00 percentage points. See GDDY profitability chart.
- GDDY Price/Sales ratio is 3.23, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See GDDY forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- GDDY PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.06, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See GDDY PEG chart.
- GDDY average analyst rating is Buy. See GDDY analyst rating chart.
- GDDY average analyst price target ($101.11) is above its current price ($73.67). See GDDY price target chart.
- GDDY forward P/E ratio is 39.67, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See GDDY forward P/E ratio chart.
- GDDY short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.43. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See GDDY short interest ratio chart.