Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)
11:26 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
High short interest
- GILD forward dividend yield is 4.89%, higher than the industry (2.20%) and sector (0.20%) forward dividend yields. See GILD forward dividend chart.
- GILD forward P/E ratio is 9.29, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See GILD forward P/E ratio chart.
- GILD average analyst rating is Buy. See GILD analyst rating chart.
- GILD average analyst price target ($70.60) is above its current price ($61.69). See GILD price target chart.
- GILD quarterly revenue growth was 2.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.37% and 6.06%, respectively). See GILD revenue growth chart.
- GILD profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -26.70 percentage points. See GILD profitability chart.
- GILD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.44. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See GILD short interest ratio chart.