General Motors Company (GM)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
- GM quarterly revenue growth was 56.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.50% and 11.06%, respectively). See GM revenue growth chart.
- GM forward dividend yield is 0.97%, higher than the industry (0.87%) and sector (0.70%) forward dividend yields. See GM forward dividend chart.
- GM forward P/E ratio is 6.30, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See GM forward P/E ratio chart.
- GM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.34, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See GM PEG chart.
- GM average analyst rating is Buy. See GM analyst rating chart.
- GM average analyst price target ($49.24) is above its current price ($39.90). See GM price target chart.
- GM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -8.33 percentage points. See GM profitability chart.