Gladstone Commercial Corporation (GOOD)
May 28 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- GOOD stock price ($11.75) is close to the 52-week low ($11.63). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See GOOD price chart.
- GOOD quarterly revenue growth was 5.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.01% and 5.21%, respectively). See GOOD revenue growth chart.
- GOOD forward dividend yield is 10.12%, higher than the industry (1.37%) and sector (1.12%) forward dividend yields. See GOOD forward dividend chart.
- GOOD average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See GOOD analyst rating chart.
- GOOD profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.93 percentage points. See GOOD profitability chart.
- GOOD Price/Book ratio is 2.34, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See GOOD forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- GOOD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.52. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See GOOD short interest ratio chart.