Alphabet Inc. (GOOG)
Mar 26 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
- GOOG stock price ($90.51) is close to the 52-week low ($83.49). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See GOOG price chart.
- GOOG forward P/E ratio is 0.94, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See GOOG forward P/E ratio chart.
- GOOG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.23, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See GOOG PEG chart.
- GOOG quarterly revenue growth was 1.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.09% and 6.17%, respectively). See GOOG revenue growth chart.
- GOOG profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -10.15 percentage points. See GOOG profitability chart.