Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL)
03:37 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
- GOOGL stock price ($114.07) is close to the 52-week low ($105.02). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See GOOGL price chart.
- GOOGL quarterly revenue growth was 23.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.81% and 7.02%, respectively). See GOOGL revenue growth chart.
- GOOGL forward P/E ratio is 1.03, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See GOOGL forward P/E ratio chart.
- GOOGL Price/Sales ratio is 0.29, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See GOOGL forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- GOOGL average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See GOOGL analyst rating chart.
- GOOGL average analyst price target ($143.78) is above its current price ($114.07). See GOOGL price target chart.
- GOOGL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -10.15 percentage points. See GOOGL profitability chart.