Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
High short interest
- GPK quarterly revenue growth was 37.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (14.85% and 11.06%, respectively). See GPK revenue growth chart.
- GPK profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.51 percentage points. See GPK profitability chart.
- GPK forward dividend yield is 1.76%, higher than the industry (1.10%) and sector (0.70%) forward dividend yields. See GPK forward dividend chart.
- GPK forward P/E ratio is 9.19, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See GPK forward P/E ratio chart.
- GPK average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See GPK analyst rating chart.
- GPK stock price ($22.97) is close to the 52-week high ($23.69). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See GPK price chart.
- GPK short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.33. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See GPK short interest ratio chart.