Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS)
Feb 04 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
High short interest
- GS forward dividend yield is 2.98%, higher than the industry (0.41%) and sector (0.86%) forward dividend yields. See GS forward dividend chart.
- GS Price/Book ratio is 1.42, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See GS forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- GS average analyst rating is Buy. See GS analyst rating chart.
- GS quarterly revenue growth was -14.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (-0.25% and 2.17%, respectively). See GS revenue growth chart.
- GS profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -11.66 percentage points. See GS profitability chart.
- GS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.42. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See GS short interest ratio chart.