Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS)
11:18 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
- GS stock price ($293.05) is close to the 52-week low ($279.79). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See GS price chart.
- GS forward dividend yield is 2.40%, higher than the industry (0.36%) and sector (0.81%) forward dividend yields. See GS forward dividend chart.
- GS Price/Book ratio is 1.18, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See GS forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- GS average analyst rating is Buy. See GS analyst rating chart.
- GS average analyst price target ($386.85) is above its current price ($293.05). See GS price target chart.