Home Depot, Inc. (The) (HD)
Oct 05 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
- HD stock price ($275.94) is close to the 52-week low ($266.58). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See HD price chart.
- HD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.14 percentage points. See HD profitability chart.
- HD forward dividend yield is 2.53%, higher than the industry (1.06%) and sector (0.70%) forward dividend yields. See HD forward dividend chart.
- HD average analyst rating is Buy. See HD analyst rating chart.
- HD average analyst price target ($357.93) is above its current price ($275.94). See HD price target chart.
- HD quarterly revenue growth was 3.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.15% and 11.06%, respectively). See HD revenue growth chart.
- HD Price/Book ratio is 90.09, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See HD forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- HD Price/Sales ratio is 1.89, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See HD forward Price/Sales ratio chart.