Home Depot, Inc. (The) (HD)
May 29 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- HD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.14 percentage points. See HD profitability chart.
- HD forward dividend yield is 2.84%, higher than the industry (1.43%) and sector (0.69%) forward dividend yields. See HD forward dividend chart.
- HD average analyst rating is Buy. See HD analyst rating chart.
- HD average analyst price target ($357.67) is above its current price ($297.70). See HD price target chart.
- HD quarterly revenue growth was 0.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.61% and 6.05%, respectively). See HD revenue growth chart.
- HD Price/Book ratio is 195.54, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See HD forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- HD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 7.38, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See HD PEG chart.
- HD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.44. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See HD short interest ratio chart.