Hess Corporation (HES)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short interest
- HES quarterly revenue growth was 77.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.86% and 16.20%, respectively). See HES revenue growth chart.
- HES profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 54.26 percentage points. See HES profitability chart.
- HES forward dividend yield is 1.06%, higher than the industry (0.26%) and sector (0.42%) forward dividend yields. See HES forward dividend chart.
- HES average analyst rating is Buy. See HES analyst rating chart.
- HES stock price ($144.02) is close to the 52-week high ($149.44). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See HES price chart.
- HES Price/Book ratio is 7.89, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See HES forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- HES Price/Sales ratio is 4.30, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See HES forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- HES average analyst price target ($138.19) is below its current price ($144.02). See HES price target chart.
- HES short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.55. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See HES short interest ratio chart.