Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
High short share of float
High short interest
- HII forward dividend yield is 2.32%, higher than the industry (0.56%) and sector (0.72%) forward dividend yields. See HII forward dividend chart.
- HII PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.99, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See HII PEG chart.
- HII average analyst rating is Buy. See HII analyst rating chart.
- HII average analyst price target ($235.11) is above its current price ($208.24). See HII price target chart.
- HII quarterly revenue growth was -2.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.64% and 11.16%, respectively). See HII revenue growth chart.
- HII profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.67 percentage points. See HII profitability chart.
- HII short share of float is 3.44%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See HII short share of float chart.
- HII short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.67. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See HII short interest ratio chart.