Himax Technologies, Inc. (HIMX)
Feb 04 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short interest
- HIMX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.08 percentage points. See HIMX profitability chart.
- HIMX forward dividend yield is 21.37%, higher than the industry (0.52%) and sector (0.35%) forward dividend yields. See HIMX forward dividend chart.
- HIMX forward P/E ratio is 6.50, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See HIMX forward P/E ratio chart.
- HIMX Price/Sales ratio is 0.88, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See HIMX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- HIMX quarterly revenue growth was -14.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (17.01% and 10.05%, respectively). See HIMX revenue growth chart.
- HIMX average analyst price target ($7.48) is below its current price ($8.32). See HIMX price target chart.
- HIMX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.27. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See HIMX short interest ratio chart.