Himax Technologies, Inc. (HIMX)
12:56 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short interest
- HIMX stock price ($4.84) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See HIMX price chart.
- HIMX quarterly revenue growth was 33.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (13.26% and 11.07%, respectively). See HIMX revenue growth chart.
- HIMX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.08 percentage points. See HIMX profitability chart.
- HIMX forward dividend yield is 17.46%, higher than the industry (0.41%) and sector (0.33%) forward dividend yields. See HIMX forward dividend chart.
- HIMX forward P/E ratio is 3.90, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See HIMX forward P/E ratio chart.
- HIMX Price/Sales ratio is 0.51, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See HIMX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- HIMX average analyst price target ($8.93) is above its current price ($4.84). See HIMX price target chart.
- HIMX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.54. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See HIMX short interest ratio chart.