Hologic, Inc. (HOLX)
02:52 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- HOLX forward P/E ratio is 18.44, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See HOLX forward P/E ratio chart.
- HOLX Price/Sales ratio is 3.33, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See HOLX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- HOLX average analyst rating is Buy. See HOLX analyst rating chart.
- HOLX average analyst price target ($79.10) is above its current price ($71.58). See HOLX price target chart.
- HOLX quarterly revenue growth was -6.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.76% and 7.51%, respectively). See HOLX revenue growth chart.
- HOLX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -28.16 percentage points. See HOLX profitability chart.
- HOLX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 7.68, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See HOLX PEG chart.