Home BancShares, Inc. (HOMB)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- HOMB forward dividend yield is 3.23%, higher than the industry (1.37%) and sector (0.75%) forward dividend yields. See HOMB forward dividend chart.
- HOMB average analyst rating is Buy. See HOMB analyst rating chart.
- HOMB average analyst price target ($27.67) is above its current price ($22.32). See HOMB price target chart.
- HOMB quarterly revenue growth was -16.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.97% and 3.73%, respectively). See HOMB revenue growth chart.
- HOMB profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -12.04 percentage points. See HOMB profitability chart.
- HOMB forward P/E ratio is 13.83, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See HOMB forward P/E ratio chart.
- HOMB Price/Sales ratio is 5.40, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See HOMB forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- HOMB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.50, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See HOMB PEG chart.
- HOMB short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.7. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See HOMB short interest ratio chart.