H&R Block, Inc. (HRB)
11:50 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- HRB profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.89 percentage points. See HRB profitability chart.
- HRB forward dividend yield is 2.70%, higher than the industry (0.25%) and sector (0.70%) forward dividend yields. See HRB forward dividend chart.
- HRB forward P/E ratio is 15.09, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See HRB forward P/E ratio chart.
- HRB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.09, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See HRB PEG chart.
- HRB average analyst rating is Buy. See HRB analyst rating chart.
- HRB quarterly revenue growth was 3.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.12% and 11.06%, respectively). See HRB revenue growth chart.
- HRB average analyst price target ($41.40) is below its current price ($42.54). See HRB price target chart.
- HRB short share of float is 8.73%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See HRB short share of float chart.
- HRB short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.37. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See HRB short interest ratio chart.