HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS)
Aug 07 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- HUBS quarterly revenue growth was 46.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.16% and 11.51%, respectively). See HUBS revenue growth chart.
- HUBS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.24 percentage points. See HUBS profitability chart.
- HUBS average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See HUBS analyst rating chart.
- HUBS average analyst price target ($449.13) is above its current price ($316.27). See HUBS price target chart.
- HUBS forward P/E ratio is 128.87, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See HUBS forward P/E ratio chart.
- HUBS Price/Book ratio is 17.44, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See HUBS forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- HUBS short share of float is 5.01%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See HUBS short share of float chart.
- HUBS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.43. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See HUBS short interest ratio chart.