Iaa Inc. (IAA)
11:09 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- IAA quarterly revenue growth was 31.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.68% and 11.58%, respectively). See IAA revenue growth chart.
- IAA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.61 percentage points. See IAA profitability chart.
- IAA forward P/E ratio is 22.77, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See IAA forward P/E ratio chart.
- IAA average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See IAA analyst rating chart.
- IAA average analyst price target ($50.13) is above its current price ($37.22). See IAA price target chart.
- IAA Price/Book ratio is 17.05, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See IAA forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- IAA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.83. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See IAA short interest ratio chart.