Industrial & Commer (IDCBF)
Dec 09 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
None for now.
- IDCBF profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.74 percentage points. See IDCBF profitability chart.
- IDCBF forward dividend yield is 9.83%, higher than the industry (1.81%) and sector (0.81%) forward dividend yields. See IDCBF forward dividend chart.
- IDCBF Price/Book ratio is 0.06, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See IDCBF forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- IDCBF Price/Sales ratio is 0.29, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See IDCBF forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- IDCBF average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See IDCBF analyst rating chart.
None that we could think of.