Industrial & Commer (IDCBF)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
- IDCBF profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.74 percentage points. See IDCBF profitability chart.
- IDCBF forward dividend yield is 7.19%, higher than the industry (2.03%) and sector (0.75%) forward dividend yields. See IDCBF forward dividend chart.
- IDCBF Price/Book ratio is 0.07, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See IDCBF forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- IDCBF Price/Sales ratio is 0.35, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See IDCBF forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- IDCBF average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See IDCBF analyst rating chart.
- IDCBF quarterly revenue growth was 3.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.94% and 3.73%, respectively). See IDCBF revenue growth chart.