International Game Technology (IGT)
May 30 close; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
- IGT forward dividend yield is 2.91%, higher than the industry (0.46%) and sector (0.69%) forward dividend yields. See IGT forward dividend chart.
- IGT forward P/E ratio is 16.08, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See IGT forward P/E ratio chart.
- IGT Price/Sales ratio is 1.33, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See IGT forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- IGT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.51, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See IGT PEG chart.
- IGT average analyst rating is Buy. See IGT analyst rating chart.
- IGT stock price ($28.65) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See IGT price chart.
- IGT quarterly revenue growth was 4.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.55% and 6.05%, respectively). See IGT revenue growth chart.
- IGT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -21.64 percentage points. See IGT profitability chart.