Intel Corporation (INTC)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- INTC forward dividend yield is 3.35%, higher than the industry (0.54%) and sector (0.32%) forward dividend yields. See INTC forward dividend chart.
- INTC Price/Book ratio is 2.01, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See INTC forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- INTC Price/Sales ratio is 2.33, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See INTC forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- INTC average analyst price target ($50.62) is above its current price ($44.11). See INTC price target chart.
- INTC quarterly revenue growth was -6.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (16.37% and 11.51%, respectively). See INTC revenue growth chart.
- INTC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.07 percentage points. See INTC profitability chart.
- INTC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.72, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See INTC PEG chart.