Intuit Inc. (INTU)
02:20 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
- INTU quarterly revenue growth was 69.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.16% and 11.51%, respectively). See INTU revenue growth chart.
- INTU profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.55 percentage points. See INTU profitability chart.
- INTU forward dividend yield is 0.73%, higher than the industry (0.14%) and sector (0.32%) forward dividend yields. See INTU forward dividend chart.
- INTU average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See INTU analyst rating chart.
- INTU average analyst price target ($510.29) is above its current price ($443.57). See INTU price target chart.