JD.com, Inc. (JD)
03:02 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/S ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- JD stock price ($35.49) is close to the 52-week low ($33.70). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See JD price chart.
- JD quarterly revenue growth was 7.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.30% and 6.05%, respectively). See JD revenue growth chart.
- JD forward dividend yield is 1.78%, higher than the industry (0.13%) and sector (0.69%) forward dividend yields. See JD forward dividend chart.
- JD Price/Sales ratio is 0.05, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See JD forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- JD average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See JD analyst rating chart.
- JD profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.04 percentage points. See JD profitability chart.
- JD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 22.23, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See JD PEG chart.