Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
11:58 am EDT; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
High short interest
- JNJ stock price ($158.27) is close to the 52-week low ($155.93). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See JNJ price chart.
- JNJ quarterly revenue growth was 27.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.24% and 5.21%, respectively). See JNJ revenue growth chart.
- JNJ forward dividend yield is 2.56%, higher than the industry (0.63%) and sector (0.12%) forward dividend yields. See JNJ forward dividend chart.
- JNJ average analyst rating is Buy. See JNJ analyst rating chart.
- JNJ average analyst price target ($184.94) is above its current price ($158.27). See JNJ price target chart.
- JNJ profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -21.31 percentage points. See JNJ profitability chart.
- JNJ short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.14. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See JNJ short interest ratio chart.