Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (KTOS)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- KTOS stock price ($9.90) is close to the 52-week low ($9.12). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See KTOS price chart.
- KTOS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.37 percentage points. See KTOS profitability chart.
- KTOS average analyst rating is Buy. See KTOS analyst rating chart.
- KTOS average analyst price target ($21.32) is above its current price ($9.90). See KTOS price target chart.
- KTOS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 16.24, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See KTOS PEG chart.
- KTOS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.35. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See KTOS short interest ratio chart.