Lennar Corporation (LEN)
Aug 07 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Company’s profitability is declining
High short share of float
High short interest
- LEN quarterly revenue growth was 30.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.76% and 12.62%, respectively). See LEN revenue growth chart.
- LEN forward dividend yield is 1.76%, higher than the industry (0.52%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields. See LEN forward dividend chart.
- LEN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.20, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See LEN PEG chart.
- LEN average analyst rating is Buy. See LEN analyst rating chart.
- LEN profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.92 percentage points. See LEN profitability chart.
- LEN short share of float is 5.29%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See LEN short share of float chart.
- LEN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.65. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See LEN short interest ratio chart.