Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)
Mar 26 close; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- LOW profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.27 percentage points. See LOW profitability chart.
- LOW forward dividend yield is 1.97%, higher than the industry (1.09%) and sector (0.72%) forward dividend yields. See LOW forward dividend chart.
- LOW forward P/E ratio is 18.09, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See LOW forward P/E ratio chart.
- LOW PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.53, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See LOW PEG chart.
- LOW average analyst rating is Buy. See LOW analyst rating chart.
- LOW average analyst price target ($245.67) is above its current price ($194.31). See LOW price target chart.
- LOW quarterly revenue growth was 2.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.32% and 9.85%, respectively). See LOW revenue growth chart.
- LOW Price/Book ratio is 102.51, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See LOW forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- LOW short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.85. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See LOW short interest ratio chart.