Lam Research Corporation (LRCX)
02:04 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth lower than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
- LRCX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.66 percentage points. See LRCX profitability chart.
- LRCX forward dividend yield is 1.33%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.33%) forward dividend yields. See LRCX forward dividend chart.
- LRCX average analyst rating is Buy. See LRCX analyst rating chart.
- LRCX stock price ($523.83) is close to the 52-week high ($541.04). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See LRCX price chart.
- LRCX quarterly revenue growth was -4.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.34% and 6.58%, respectively). See LRCX revenue growth chart.
- LRCX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1564.00, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See LRCX PEG chart.