Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. (MAA)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- MAA stock price ($177.50) is close to the 52-week low ($172.29). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See MAA price chart.
- MAA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.40 percentage points. See MAA profitability chart.
- MAA forward dividend yield is 2.42%, higher than the industry (2.18%) and sector (1.04%) forward dividend yields. See MAA forward dividend chart.
- MAA average analyst rating is Buy. See MAA analyst rating chart.
- MAA average analyst price target ($216.27) is above its current price ($177.50). See MAA price target chart.
- MAA short share of float is 3.01%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See MAA short share of float chart.
- MAA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.38. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See MAA short interest ratio chart.