BlackRock Equity Dividend Fund; Institutional Shares (MADVX)
Dec 01 close; Powered by Koyfin
3-year return above the benchmark
No sales load or distribution fees
5-year return below the benchmark
10-year return below the benchmark
High expense ratio
- MADVX 3-year return is 11.81%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.93%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
- MADVX 5-year return is 7.21%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 12.07%.
- MADVX 10-year return is 9.31%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 10.95%.
- MADVX expense ratio is 0.68%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?