McDonald's Corporation (MCD)
02:28 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short interest
- MCD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.72 percentage points. See MCD profitability chart.
- MCD forward dividend yield is 2.10%, higher than the industry (0.68%) and sector (0.69%) forward dividend yields. See MCD forward dividend chart.
- MCD average analyst rating is Buy. See MCD analyst rating chart.
- MCD stock price ($297.58) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See MCD price chart.
- MCD forward P/E ratio is 24.52, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See MCD forward P/E ratio chart.
- MCD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.12, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See MCD PEG chart.
- MCD average analyst price target ($281.94) is below its current price ($297.58). See MCD price target chart.
- MCD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.51. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See MCD short interest ratio chart.