Aberdeen Funds: Aberdeen Equity Long-Short Fund; Class A Shares (MLSAX)
02:42 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
3-year return above the benchmark
5-year return above the benchmark
Low net assets
10-year return below the benchmark
15-year return below the benchmark
High expense ratio
Sales load and/or distribution fees
- MLSAX 3-year return is 27.28%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 TR USD), 17.62%.
- MLSAX 5-year return is 19.27%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 TR USD), 13.67%.
- MLSAX net assets are $10.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- MLSAX 10-year return is 11.05%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 TR USD), 15.07%.
- MLSAX 15-year return is 7.63%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 TR USD), 9.6%.
- MLSAX expense ratio is 1.24%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.