MPLX LP (MPLX)
Dec 08 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio high relative to industry peers
High short share of float
High short interest
- MPLX quarterly revenue growth was 21.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (19.73% and 16.20%, respectively). See MPLX revenue growth chart.
- MPLX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.15 percentage points. See MPLX profitability chart.
- MPLX forward dividend yield is 8.59%, higher than the industry (0.75%) and sector (0.42%) forward dividend yields. See MPLX forward dividend chart.
- MPLX average analyst rating is Buy. See MPLX analyst rating chart.
- MPLX average analyst price target ($38.00) is above its current price ($33.82). See MPLX price target chart.
- MPLX stock price ($33.82) is close to the 52-week high ($34.49). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See MPLX price chart.
- MPLX Price/Book ratio is 2.89, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See MPLX forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- MPLX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.77, which is high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See MPLX PEG chart.
- MPLX short share of float is 4.26%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See MPLX short share of float chart.
- MPLX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.46. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See MPLX short interest ratio chart.