Merck & Company, Inc. (MRK)
Dec 05 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is declining
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
- MRK quarterly revenue growth was 28.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.37% and 6.06%, respectively). See MRK revenue growth chart.
- MRK forward dividend yield is 2.82%, higher than the industry (2.20%) and sector (0.20%) forward dividend yields. See MRK forward dividend chart.
- MRK average analyst rating is Buy. See MRK analyst rating chart.
- MRK stock price ($110.04) is close to the 52-week high ($110.12). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See MRK price chart.
- MRK profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.88 percentage points. See MRK profitability chart.
- MRK average analyst price target ($100.63) is below its current price ($110.04). See MRK price target chart.