Merck & Company, Inc. (MRK)
02:46 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is declining
Average analyst stock price below current stock price
High short interest
- MRK forward dividend yield is 2.54%, higher than the industry (2.22%) and sector (0.21%) forward dividend yields. See MRK forward dividend chart.
- MRK PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.59, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See MRK PEG chart.
- MRK average analyst rating is Buy. See MRK analyst rating chart.
- MRK stock price ($116.34) is close to the 52-week high ($116.53). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See MRK price chart.
- MRK profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.88 percentage points. See MRK profitability chart.
- MRK average analyst price target ($100.63) is below its current price ($116.34). See MRK price target chart.
- MRK short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.56. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See MRK short interest ratio chart.