Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL)
03:01 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
None for now.
- MRVL quarterly revenue growth was 73.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (16.37% and 11.51%, respectively). See MRVL revenue growth chart.
- MRVL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 21.62 percentage points. See MRVL profitability chart.
- MRVL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.55, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See MRVL PEG chart.
- MRVL average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See MRVL analyst rating chart.
- MRVL average analyst price target ($79.17) is above its current price ($54.74). See MRVL price target chart.
None that we could think of.