Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
Oct 05 close; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
- MSFT stock price ($232.90) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See MSFT price chart.
- MSFT forward dividend yield is 0.88%, higher than the industry (0.16%) and sector (0.33%) forward dividend yields. See MSFT forward dividend chart.
- MSFT average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See MSFT analyst rating chart.
- MSFT average analyst price target ($322.26) is above its current price ($232.90). See MSFT price target chart.
- MSFT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -8.56 percentage points. See MSFT profitability chart.
- MSFT Price/Book ratio is 13.05, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See MSFT forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- MSFT Price/Sales ratio is 8.82, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See MSFT forward Price/Sales ratio chart.