Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
02:01 pm EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Company’s profitability is declining
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
- MSFT forward dividend yield is 0.89%, higher than the industry (0.12%) and sector (0.33%) forward dividend yields. See MSFT forward dividend chart.
- MSFT average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See MSFT analyst rating chart.
- MSFT stock price ($305.56) is close to the 52-week high ($307.26). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See MSFT price chart.
- MSFT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -8.56 percentage points. See MSFT profitability chart.
- MSFT forward P/E ratio is 28.16, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See MSFT forward P/E ratio chart.
- MSFT Price/Book ratio is 13.77, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See MSFT forward Price/Book ratio chart.