Match Group, Inc. (MTCH)
11:31 am EDT; Powered by Koyfin
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward PEG ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short share of float
High short interest
- MTCH stock price ($47.75) is close to the 52-week low ($46.34). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See MTCH price chart.
- MTCH quarterly revenue growth was 19.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.39% and 6.29%, respectively). See MTCH revenue growth chart.
- MTCH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 12.29 percentage points. See MTCH profitability chart.
- MTCH forward P/E ratio is 16.93, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See MTCH forward P/E ratio chart.
- MTCH PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.80, which is low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See MTCH PEG chart.
- MTCH average analyst rating is Buy. See MTCH analyst rating chart.
- MTCH average analyst price target ($79.69) is above its current price ($47.75). See MTCH price target chart.
- MTCH short share of float is 3.32%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See MTCH short share of float chart.
- MTCH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.82. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See MTCH short interest ratio chart.