Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ)
Aug 15 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Stock price high relative to the 52-week range
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- NDAQ quarterly revenue growth was 10.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.09% and 3.73%, respectively). See NDAQ revenue growth chart.
- NDAQ profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 16.18 percentage points. See NDAQ profitability chart.
- NDAQ average analyst rating is Buy. See NDAQ analyst rating chart.
- NDAQ stock price ($178.86) is close to the 52-week high ($184.33). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See NDAQ price chart.
- NDAQ forward P/E ratio is 21.51, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See NDAQ forward P/E ratio chart.
- NDAQ Price/Book ratio is 5.08, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See NDAQ forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- NDAQ short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.39. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See NDAQ short interest ratio chart.