NICE Ltd (NICE)
Mar 26 close; Powered by Koyfin
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short interest
- NICE quarterly revenue growth was 13.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.65% and 10.05%, respectively). See NICE revenue growth chart.
- NICE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.27 percentage points. See NICE profitability chart.
- NICE average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See NICE analyst rating chart.
- NICE average analyst price target ($276.32) is above its current price ($208.71). See NICE price target chart.
- NICE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 11.86. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See NICE short interest ratio chart.