NICE Ltd (NICE)
Jun 29 close; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
High short interest
- NICE stock price ($198.43) is close to the 52-week low ($180.35). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See NICE price chart.
- NICE quarterly revenue growth was 19.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.16% and 11.51%, respectively). See NICE revenue growth chart.
- NICE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.27 percentage points. See NICE profitability chart.
- NICE average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See NICE analyst rating chart.
- NICE average analyst price target ($280.70) is above its current price ($198.43). See NICE price target chart.
- NICE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.18. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See NICE short interest ratio chart.