Novan, Inc. (NOVN)
03:16 pm EDT; Powered by IEX
Stock price low relative to the 52-week range
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Forward P/B ratio high relative to industry peers
Forward P/S ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- NOVN stock price ($2.79) is close to the 52-week low ($2.29). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See NOVN price chart.
- NOVN quarterly revenue growth was 135.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.07% and 7.51%, respectively). See NOVN revenue growth chart.
- NOVN average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See NOVN analyst rating chart.
- NOVN average analyst price target ($23.60) is above its current price ($2.79). See NOVN price target chart.
- NOVN Price/Book ratio is 9.39, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See NOVN forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- NOVN Price/Sales ratio is 15.49, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See NOVN forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
- NOVN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.34. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See NOVN short interest ratio chart.