Nintendo Co Ltd ADR (NTDOY)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Forward P/E ratio low relative to industry peers
Forward P/B ratio low relative to industry peers
Buy analyst rating
Average analyst stock price above current stock price
Company’s profitability is declining
- NTDOY quarterly revenue growth was 9.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.09% and 7.02%, respectively). See NTDOY revenue growth chart.
- NTDOY forward dividend yield is 4.10%, higher than the industry (0.37%) and sector (0.42%) forward dividend yields. See NTDOY forward dividend chart.
- NTDOY forward P/E ratio is 1.96, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See NTDOY forward P/E ratio chart.
- NTDOY Price/Book ratio is 0.03, which is low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See NTDOY forward Price/Book ratio chart.
- NTDOY average analyst rating is Buy. See NTDOY analyst rating chart.
- NTDOY average analyst price target ($70.47) is above its current price ($55.55). See NTDOY price target chart.
- NTDOY profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -7.75 percentage points. See NTDOY profitability chart.