NetEase, Inc. (NTES)
Jun 27 close; Powered by IEX
Revenue growth higher than the industry and sector averages
Company’s profitability is improving
Forward dividend yield higher than the industry and sector averages
Buy analyst rating
Forward P/E ratio high relative to industry peers
High short interest
- NTES quarterly revenue growth was 23.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.09% and 7.02%, respectively). See NTES revenue growth chart.
- NTES profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 19.79 percentage points. See NTES profitability chart.
- NTES forward dividend yield is 1.27%, higher than the industry (0.37%) and sector (0.42%) forward dividend yields. See NTES forward dividend chart.
- NTES average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See NTES analyst rating chart.
- NTES forward P/E ratio is 21.44, which is high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See NTES forward P/E ratio chart.
- NTES short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 2.86. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See NTES short interest ratio chart.